Our auctions run every week. Each auction begins on Sunday evening at 7:00 PM (Mountain Time Zone) and begins to end at 7:00 PM the following Sunday.
mukruk uses a popcorn bidding system. What this means is that if a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes of an auction, the auction will automatically extend for a period of 3 minutes. This prevents users who may have faster connection speeds from placing last minute bids and “sniping” items from other users.
All of our items having a starting bid of only $1 and there is never a minimum reserve price on any item regardless of value.
Bidding on Items
It is very easy to bid on items during our auctions. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Sign up for your FREE account. There is no credit card required and we just ask for basic information.
2. Click on the current auction and find items you’d like to bid on and place your bids. You can choose to place a proxy bid, meaning the maximum amount you are willing to pay for the item and the system will place bids up to that amount for you, or you can place bids in real time as the auction progresses.
3. Preview the items. We encourage you to stop by our store at 540 2nd ST in Idaho Falls, ID and preview items you would like to bid on. This gives you the opportunity to inspect the items to ensure they are a up to your satisfaction and would make for an enjoyable purchase. Our store is open Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 6 PM for you to visit us and check out the current week’s inventory.
Paying for Your Items
We do ask that all of your items are paid for within 24 hours of the end of an auction. If for any reason you are unable to pay within 24 hours please let us know as soon as possible.
We offer several convenient options to pay for your items:
· Come into our store located at 540 2nd ST in Idaho Falls, ID and pay in person.
· You can fund your mukruk user account using a credit/debit card and pay for your items through the mukruk site. We use stripe payment processing which means your transactions and information are very safe and secure.
· Give us a call at 208-216-7225 and we will gladly take your payment over the phone.
Payment type options. We accept cash, all major credit/debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. In addition to credit/debit cards we also accept Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay and PayPal.
Getting Your Items
Once you have won an auction, we have made it almost effortless to get your items. There are a few great options to receive your mukruk items:
· Your items can be picked up in our store at 540 2nd ST in Idaho Falls, ID during normal business hours Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 6 PM. We are closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
· We have made it convenient to get your items shipped to your front door as well. During the auction each item will have a shipping calculator so that you can see what it would cost to have the item shipped to you. Once you win an item just select the shipping option and we will add the cost of shipping to your invoice. We will ship your item the same day as payment is made and most deliveries take 3-5 days. If you require expedited shipping, we can accommodate that as well.
Sell With Us
Maybe you’ve got some extra items laying around you want to sell or you need to liquidate an estate or business. We have been purchasing liquidation inventory for over ten years.
Selling on mukruk is efficient and easy to do. Here is how you sell on our site:
1. Bring your items into our store at 540 2nd ST in Idaho Falls, ID and we will evaluate what you have. If you need to liquidate lots of items; like an estate, business or collection, please contact us to make arrangements.
Don’t take it personal, but not all items are a good fit for our auction site. We are looking for quality items, meaning not something you’d sell at a yard sale, that are clean and in good working condition. This provides value to you as the seller in a higher sales price achieved and to our buyers in receiving a quality item that they will enjoy.
2. After evaluating your item(s) we will create a consignment account for you and list your item in our next available auction.
3. Once your item sells you will receive payment (minus commission) within 72 hours of the close of the auction. You can choose to receive your payment electronically or we can issue you a good old-fashioned check.